Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Africa - share your amazing Africa experience!

Visiting Africa came as a casual idea around summer 2010 while chatting with friends in regards to our year-end plan. Since it looked like my company was going to relocate me to Australia (my request) and the tax rates there is tremendously high, I decided to do my Africa trip this December.
I started off in Tanzania where I landed at the Julius Nyerere International airport and it was an amazing feeling walking outside. My girlfriend picked me up and my Africa vacation officially began.
I met some of the nicest people in Tanzania and it was so warm to see how everyone was living in harmony. Seeing a different side of Africa compared to what we normally see on T.V or in the news was good, which shows us not to believe everything we see on T.V and some things we need to experience first hand. I strongly recommend Tanzania, especially Zanzibar and Bongoyo and island surrounded by the Indian Ocean and a 30 minute boat ride from Dar es Salaam.
I did South Africa, Johannesburg was ok, think I need to visit there again as I wasn’t able to do things on my own time. Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, AMAZING and the Safari Park in Botswana is also a must visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment